Magic and Grit
In November, the IASFA features the supernatural twists, magical mayhem, and modern settings of Urban Fantasy stories. We have more free books than vampires in New Orleans.
The gritty, noir tales of magical bounty hunters, shifter investigators, and cunning garden gnomes face impossible odds and certain death in urban fantasy stories. Our heroes have the advantages of the modern world, but it’s restrictions as well. Whether the world knows about magical creatures or not, the villains throw caution to the wind with their diabolical plans to take over the human world.
With magical weapons, animal sidekicks, and an assembled cast of co-stars, the heroes of Urban Fantasy save major metropolitan cities, as well as, tiny towns. These heroes wield magic and snark as weapons. No one does sarcasm like the local, basic witch or the jaded demigod cop.
Enjoy the books in this Urban Fantasy collection for FREE from November 16th to 20th. This link is the key to the puzzle you’ve been trying to figure out and open the box to reveal a selection of weapons that will help you relax, entertain, and escape the real world.
The IASFA is pleased to share these Urban Fantasy authors and their stories for you. Don’t forget to invite your friends that are readers to join the newsletter so that they can enjoy these stories for free, too! If you’ve already joined the newsletter, then you will receive an email directly from the IASFA, but there are some steps and you can thank the trolls for the rigamarole.
Here’s what the process looks like if you have not yet joined (and it’s worth it because once on board, you’ll get one newsletter a month with free books and other opportunities from some of your favorite authors).
Available only from the IASFA (International Association of Science-Fiction & Fantasy Authors). You can’t get there with one click because we’re fighting the scum of the wasteland.
Here is what it takes to get you to your free books.
1) click this link https://iasfa.org/get-free-books/
2) Become an Insider by filling out your name (or online persona) and email address
3) Answer the math problem because we know ravagers suck at math
4) Check your email – you should have received a confirmation email thanking you for subscribing, but you have to click on this to confirm your confirmation because we know that is the kiss of death for scum-sucking bottom feeders
5) Your subscription is confirmed! Go back to your email for the final confirmation which, during the free promotion period, will include the super-secret link that takes you into the back-end of the site where you can find incredible titles from some of the top names in the genre as well as established newcomers. If you join before the promotion timeframe, then you’ll get an email on the first day of the promotion with the super-secret link.
The International Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Authors (IASFA) is a professional organization focused on aligning readers with authors. We are building the organization that currently numbers over 700 authors published within the SFF genres. Stay tuned as each month we’ll offer full book samplers for free along with less frequent paid book bundle promotions. Help yourself to find your next favorite author.